Pages

Sunday 12 October 2014

The rain and hail.

“Goodnight everyone”, I said as I made my way to bed. It was raining really hard and there was hail. The hailstones were pattering against our window and it made it hard to get to sleep. I thought I’d skip through channels on T.V and see what was on. After about half an hour, I finally drifted off to sleep.

I awoke with a start because I could feel wet drips on my head. There was pitch black around me and it was cold. As I hopped off the uncomfortable mattress, I could see nothing but I managed to escape the empty room without falling. I carefully went down the stairs. There were leaks in the roof and it was raining really hard. There was something weird about the rain but I couldn't quite figure it out. Maybe that was the reason no one was around. I was outside and it was dark, but I quickly went into the big apartment because it was pouring down. I felt dizzy, a hailstone must have knocked me unconscious. I could just see a figure of ice the size of a tennis ball.

I woke up in a much more different place. This place was a bit cosier, with a fireplace and more light. I could still hear the pattering of raindrops outside. ‘Why was it always raining’, I thought to myself. There was still no sign of anyone and I wondered why I was here. There was dripping in the bathroom. At first I was scared but then I just remembered that it was raining. I went to the door and finally saw a light, it must have been a car. The light got really bright, my eyes felt like they were burning. Suddenly, it all stopped and I woke up.

It was all a dream. It was pouring with rain outside and my head was a little sore. I must have hit it on the wall, maybe that was why a big hailstone had knocked me unconscious in my dream. And my sister had turned the light on and it was shining bright on my face. It was time to get read for school ‘What a dream’, I thought to myself. It felt real and everything that had happened in real life was put into a dream. Hmm weird!

No comments:

Post a Comment