Pages

Tuesday 7 October 2014

Pet Letter



270 Unicorn Lane.

Newmarket
Auckland


21st January 1880


Dear Lilly,
Could you please take care of my pet unicorn, Cuddles?
It’s my birthday and my family have given me free tickets to Australia and today I decided I wanted to go.
Before you even get this letter I have probably already left for my holiday.
For breakfast Cuddles’ eats fries and burgers (no cheese) and sometimes chocolate. Her lunchtime schedule involves fruit and vegetables, with a side of lemon juice. Cuddle’s likes to have grass and leaves for dinner.
She is allergic to Marshmallows and Cheese.


Cuddles sleeps on the floor in the kitchen because the smell of food delights her. Her bedtime is 7 ‘o'clock. If she stays up later than that she will go partying all night long. In a bag is a teddy bear for her to sleep with. If she doesn't get her toy, she will throw a big tantrum and rampage through the house.

Cuddles’ doesn't need much exercise because she will probably be running around already. But if you can, just throw a tennis ball around for her and it will be all good. She doesn't need to lose much weight so exercise for her doesn't matter. Cuddles’ knows a lot of tricks so if you can just practice them with her that would be great.
Myy Unicorn.jpg

Yours sincerely

Darrelle :)

No comments:

Post a Comment