Pages

Wednesday 15 October 2014

Sleep Over



                             sleepover


COME ON COME ON  we need to go to the pool before my mum tells me to stay home and do the dishes.

On Saturday Darrell,Destiny and I want to the pools because it was  so so hot that we could not stay in the the sun for a very long time.When we got to the pools we change and then we went on the hyhdraslide before we went into the cold pool.

In the out pool it was so so cold  so we had run in so that we  are not cold. we had lots of fun at the outside pool.Then we went on the slide more than 10 time it was fun but when I went on the last time it felt like I was going to faint.

After we went on the slide we went on the diving board . “Come on Soana you can do it”.  “NO WAY I AM GOING ON THERE I AM SO SO SCARED I HAVE NOT BEEN ON  THERE BEFORE. Just came Soana you can do it you can go on the small one first and then you can do the big one next ok.

READY, SET GO CANNONBALL! I did it  I did it  I can do it now let go on it again and again and AGAIN until we go to Destiny house to have a sleepover.

I had the best time ever I can’t wait to summer  so that I can to Destiny house again and on the diving board.

1 comment:

  1. Spending time with friends is great. Your personal expressions show that you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete