Pages

Monday 13 October 2014

A Sleep-over to Remember

A Sleep-over to Remember

It all began on Wednesday morning when my friend was to pick me up from my house. I was so excited I couldn’t wait to go.

When my friend had picked me up, he showed me around his new house- new as he only just recently moved into it. It was amazing because there was lots of room inside his house to fit in heaps of things. I was amazed. It was very obvious that the size and space of the house was a key reason as to why they had moved there.

Once my friend had shown me around, we watched some videos on his iPad and we played some two player games on his PS3. The videos we had watched were really funny and later on we played his PS3 games. It seemed like we’d  played for a few minutes but it was hours and we forgot about the time as we played.

Later on,  after we played some video games, my friend,his little brother and I went down to the dairy to buy something to eat. We had lots of money to spend so we bought what we had wanted. After we bought our food we sat down on a nearby bench and ate it and returned later on.

The Next day my friends mum had taken me and my friend back to my house. I had lots of fun when I was at his place and  there was never a dull moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment