Pages

Monday 5 March 2012

Grounded

Can you imagine being stuck at home, grounded by yourself? Well I can. Trying to make up my mind whether to do homework or not I felt like I was in jail! My brain was about to explode!

Minecraft was introduced to me by Clark (my older brother) a month ago, I got addicted like a drug addict but instead of drugs it was a game. ‘Once you have finished your homework, you can play minecraft all you want’ my conscience kept on saying ‘No, no, no!’ My evil conscience demanded. 'Once you’ve started doing your homework, there’s no backing out’. Both of them were right, so I decided to play minecraft for 10 minutes since it was already 10.30, “Creeper!” I shouted, hypnotized by the game. “Mission Accomplished, I have finally found a diamond! I better do homework now” I said to myself. I checked the time, and then my eyes went wide open “It’s 12!” I shouted “Aaaah! I’ve been playing for 1 hour and 30 minutes”.
I felt a cold breeze touch my skin as I shivered; I took one step at a time trying not to faint. “Saint Vincent De Paul, who was he?” I asked myself “I should stick to my evil conscience I'll play all day long” By that, you should know how lazy I am to do things especially doing homework, who knows maybe in the future I would do my homework all day even though it would bore me.

6 comments:

  1. Kind of funny, Clarade. In yyour story, I think you're a little overreaqcting but funny though. Good Story. I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice story Clarade
    just one thing to remember read your story before you save it also called as double check.
    BUT COOL AS STORY....
    BRAVO, KEEP IT UP! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clarade, Clarade,Clarade. you're a bad girl not doing you're homework!Nah just jokes awesome story and great vocabulary !

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're a talented writer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do your homework!! But how was the game?

    ReplyDelete
  6. i reallly love ur story girl ur the best

    ReplyDelete