Pages

Thursday 2 August 2018

Will I ever get tagged? By Uinisieti

Will I ever get tagged?

Learning Intention:  I am learning to add greater detail and interest in ,u writing by using adjectives.

Will I ever get tag?

Today was sunny and bright,  At morning tea, the intermediate students raced to the top of the playground to see who would be the last person to reach the highest point !  The last person would be the tagger , we all raced like wild animals - because no one wanted to be the tagger.

We played a game of ball tiggy, it was girls versus boys. Boys were in first, they passed the ball to each other so fast and quickly moving as if they were the DC Flash, so that it will be easier for them to catch the girls. I screamed so loud like a girl from a horror movie, and ran so fast using my skills from rugby that I have learnt, so that the boys wouldn’t tag me with the soccer ball.  The girls helped each other passing the ball round and round in circle to make it easier to catch the boys enabling us to tag them faster.

We used different kinds of strategies to catch the boys like, all the girls running round in circles passing the ball to each other, side stepping the boys, pretending that we are invisible and more other things. We also acted like animals in the jungle to distract the boys and even dancing !!!

I had a lot of fun playing with my classmates and other students, it was funny and enjoyable too.

1 comment:

  1. Great writing Eti. I can feel a sense of anticipation between the lines of your writing. This is a great writing talent. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete