Pages

Thursday 2 August 2018

I wish I could be in hard materials class again! - By Fulila

I wish I could be in hard materials class again!

Today at Technicraft  the year sevens went to the Hard materials
class, our teacher was Mr Nair.


Our first instruction was to select a picture of a character from
the computer to trace using carbon paper to transfer the image
onto wood. My character was a robot.


Following this, I used the burner to burn the lines I had traced
onto the wood. It took a while to burn it. When I finally finished
burning, I went ahead and painted my picture with dark colours.
Next I began shaping the wood with sandpaper, then when I was
finished Mr Nair sprayed my project with a polisher.

At the end of tech we cleaned up the classroom and headed to
bus. I was very proud of what I made, I learned heaps of skills
that I could use in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment