Pages

Saturday 28 February 2015

When I stayed home with the Chicken Pox!

When I had to stay home with chicken pox I didn't have fun because I wasn’t allowed to play outside, I didn’t have anyone to play with me and I had to miss school days for a week.

Chicken pox really hurts and it’s itchy and my mum does not allow me to scratch it because I will stay and when my brother and sister came from school they always talk to me about what they did at school.

I didn’t listen to what they say because I’m not confident to talk to them because I feel like going to the hospital and drink some fizzy drinks and I didn’t want to eat because I feel like it needed to be cold, that was all I feel when I got the chicken pox.

That was my first time that all of my family got chicken pox except for my parents but when we were in Samoa I never got sick. I was always strong and never missed my school in Samoa and that all about when I got chicken pox.

And I will never like chicken pox ever in my whole life and I  only like to eat apple when I got chicken pox and chicken pox makes me always keep awake early in the morning and it also makes me feel bad on the day that I got this sick.
                                                                                                                                          Miriama

No comments:

Post a Comment