Pages

Saturday 28 February 2015

Holidays

Waiheke Island
On the holidays my uncle came to New Zealand to come and visit us. One day we went to Waiheke Island for a trip. We had lots of there but the food and ride were really expensive. Later on we went to beach, but except for my brother and I went swimming. After that I had to go back home with my mum and little brother to get ready for my school prize giving.

Hobbiton
After our Waiheke Island trip, we planned to go to Hobbiton. It took us a very long time to get there. Once we got there, we walked around the village and took photos of the view. Then we went to Rotorua and stayed in a motel for a night

Rotorua
After we went in Hobbiton we went to Rotorua to see the nice beaches and other beautiful sights.

Pizza Homemade
We made homemade pizza because I love to cook and become a chef. It was very hard making the pizza dough, but when it was cooked. it tasted nicer than I thought it would.

Strawberry picking

We went to Strawberry picking because my mum and likes strawberries so much and they want us to be healthy. It was tiring and hot and I was sweating a lot, but was still worth it. I had fun picking strawberries.
Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment