Pages

Saturday 28 February 2015

The most special place to me!


My grandma and grandpa’s house was the MOST special place for me. I grew up there,had my best and worst times there and my grandma and grandpa were also one of the special people for me. I lived there since I was born and my grandma was the one who took care of me.My grandma is the person who was always there for me, she was there when I had problems.  She was there when I needed help for my homework and projects for school, she was there when I needed help to make my choices.

That house was quite small but I loved it no matter what. It only had one room, and me and my grandma slept on the bed and my grandad slept on the floor, there was a wall between the kitchen and the living room.  We had an air-conditioner which I really loved and we had a small bathroom.My grandad worked really hard for us, he was a tricycle driver (The tricycle that I’m talking about is motorised, it’s a motorcycle that got like a seat with a roof and it got 3 wheels. It’s like a taxi that takes everyone around) and when I was a kid he always carries me around, he let’s me ride the tricycle with him and he was a hard working person just like my dad.

The house was really special because: That’s where I cried when I didn’t know what to do for the project the next day, that’s where I had all of my birthdays(except last year). And that’s where I have all the memories I have, it is being renovated at the moment and I know when I look at it; it will look quite different, but I will still look at it the way it looked when I left.

I used to stay in the room when I didn’t go to school on the previous year, I was there either using the computer or using the phone or tablet. I’m going to admit it, I was spoiled. I call my grandma ‘Mama’ and I call my grandad ‘Tatay’, I have a dog called ‘Melody’, She was a dachshund but most people call them ‘ Wiener Dog’.

I really loved that place and my grandparents because that was the most special place to me and they were really important to me.

“Don’t forget where you belong, if you always feel alone then go”- One Direction 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment