Pages

Sunday 28 February 2016

Introducing the funny but shy Elaine


Do you know Elaine? Well if not I’ll tell you all about her. Wait before you know more about her, know that she can be the best friend ever!!!
Elaine is really funny at times. So funny she makes us all laugh, maybe too much. But some other times she can be shy. Saying speeches in front of the class, meeting new people, being in trouble. I don't blame her at all. She’s got what a friend needs to have. Elaine is also smart, helpful, kind and much much more. Much more.
I've known Elaine all my life at Saint Patrick’s school, from when we were five together in room 1 with Mrs Mannikum - all the way up to today. I remember the first ever day I started here. Elaine helped me out. “Hello”, she said but I was a bit too shy to answer back. Settling in was hard for me but along with Elaine’s help I was fine by the next week. Elaine was quite new too but she wanted to be a true friend and to my opinion she sure was.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ella,

    Awesome story about Elaine. I like the way you added a question in the beginning, it really grabbed my attention and I bet it grabbed the rest of the readers. I really miss being in Room 8 with all the cheerfulness and excitement going around every morning. Keep up the good writing and Work hard on your last year at St Pats.

    Ka Kite - Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A strong friendship lasts forever.

    ReplyDelete