Pages

Thursday 15 October 2015

The Weekend

The Weekend

 The Weekend

On the weekend, my older brother didn’t come home from his work and my mum was getting worried. My dad told her that he was going to be alright because he was with my little  brothers and they will take care of him. Mum said, “okay, it’s alright then”.

For church on Sunday morning, dad asked us if we would like to go to St Bernadette’s or St Patrick’s. All of  us picked St Patrick’s Church , of course! But for some reason, dad still decided that we go to St Bernadette’s and  mum agreed. They told us that we can go to St Patrick’s Church  for mass the following Sunday. After church we came home and found that my  brother and my uncle also just came back from church too. But my brother had a broken leg and was in pain.

My mum was getting worried again and she asked my brother, “What happened?”. My brother replied, “I fell down from a tree”.  “How?”, my mum asked. My brother’s answer was, “I climbed up to get little Ivan’s ball but the branch of the tree that I was standing on broke”. I can see that my mum was really, really worried when she took a good look at my brother’s broken leg. I didn’t care about him, I just looked at him and laughed!

My brother didn’t know why I was laughing at him. I can’t stop laughing because he looked so funny limping.  He also laughed but he still didn’t get what I was laughing about.  When I finally told him that he was the reason why I’m laughing my head off,  he said, “ oh, you are a really mean sister!”.

I said  sorry to him and promised not to do it again.
On that Sunday my brother forgave me and  I felt really happy. Malea and Jay came outside from their room and they asked my dad for help in their work. I  looked at them to get their attention then looked back at my brother. He laughed at me and I told me, “oh no!!!!!!! you are sad, Miriama!” He said that what I did to him was not funny. I felt that I just needed a good laugh at my brother’s expense! hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!       

He growled at me and said,”So now stop it because I don’t like it when you start over to laugh at me because it hurts my feelings”.  I will be sad and I will  cry and you know  that girls cry too. You going to get a hiding from dad aye?, he said.  I told him that I will stop teasing him now.




So all about my weekend is saddddddddddd!!!!!!! and funny because it was about between me and my older brother.

Me and my older brother is always been making funny stuff and if my brothers I am getting cry because it is make feel boring if my brothers and my sisters gone too sleeping over to uncle and my aunty houses.

I really felt sad and when we like altogether at our is like make us feel happy, excited because they are the one older then me and they are the one makes us happy and when they all over their my family is like a happy family and so if all of my family is felt really happily family.

My weekend it was really fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment