Pages

Thursday 15 October 2015

Karakia - Lectio Divina - reflection by Anna

Lectio Divina!!!

Scripture Reference - Psalm 4:5 - A Prayer for Protection

Learning Intention: At the end of this lesson we will be able to use  the steps of Lectio Divina to analyse the message in scripture .

From the scripture the words that stand out for me . . .
  • Distress . . . “ You gave me room when I was in Distress
  • Gracious . . . “ Be Gracious to me, and hear my prayer”
  • Honor, Shame  . . . “ How long, you people shall my Honor suffer Shame
  • Seek . . . “ How long will you vain words, and Seek after lies”
  • Faithful . . . “ But know that the LORD has set apart the Faithful for himself  
  • Ponder . . . “ When you are disturbed, do not sin; Ponder  it on your beds.
  • Trust . . . “ Offer right sacrifices, and put your Trust  in the LORD   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment