Pages

Tuesday 9 June 2015

An amazing holiday - Caesar

My Amazing Holiday

Learning Intention: Add detail to my writing
who
what
when
where
why
Me
AJ
played on the ps4
went laser tag
holidays
last wk of the holidays
home
Laser tag arcade
cause it was the holidays.
My cousin wanted to come to  my house


I had a blast with my cousin AJ in the holidays. My favourite part was going to Mega-zone to go play a game of bumper cars and laser tag. Our first plan was to go to the movies to watch fast and furious 7, but instead my cousin AJ wanted to go play some laser tag.

We were both in the red team. There were three teams of two, red, blue and green. Our strategy was, I stay upstairs to protect our base and he goes out to all the other bases to get us some points.The time we finished the game, we hooked up our gear on to the hooks and  we both ran back to the counter to see our score on the T.V. On my way to the counter I had a feeling we would win. “Yes we won” !!! said my cousin. We won the game about 4000 points in front of the team that was in second place.

After our victory, It was time for our of bumper cars. The staff member opened the gates for us to choose a car, I picked the purple car because I like purple. While I was driving, I had a feeling that I could be a driver in ‘Fast & Furious’, unfortunately I'm not. I turned left, right, forward, backwards and even diagonally. I could barely control my vehicle. My driving ability was made difficult by the other drivers who continue to crash in to me. At times I was terrified for my safety and that I might actually fall out of my car. It was more intense than I thought. We finally finished our game, I was desperate to play another.

We walked home after we had a feed at Sylvia Park.

It was a great time at Mega zone with my cousin. If you get a chance to go I'm sure you will enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment