Pages

Monday 7 October 2013

Remembering Saint Patrick's Cultural Festival 2013




Cultural Festival 2013
The first group it was the Maori Group. My friend was leading the haka.It felt happy and good. It tell the people what we teach and learn from seven weeks.
The second one it was the Chinese.
The third it was my Samoan group.I was happy and felt good,because this is my first time to go on the stage
.The fourth it was my friend group Tonga  it was my friend williefred was leading.

The fifth it was the filipino.The last it was the hip Hop.We walked  up together to the stage  we were singing the national anthem.The student parent was came up to the stage and give them the money.The principal was happy at the student.My teacher was happie to her group.And the others teachers was happy at their group.The Samoan group was looked the same with the Tonga group.The culture festival it was good and funny.

The parents was happy at their student was on the stage.The culture it the important for the student because have fun and show the parents what they teach from the seven weeks.There are some parents game last night the festival was finish and some of them didn't came and some students of the group didn’t game.Most of the student came early at the school and help the teachers or bracktist.Some of the student was nervous and proud.

By Junior



No comments:

Post a Comment