Pages

Tuesday 1 November 2016

Thinking of Saint on All Saints Day

MONDAY, 31 OCTOBER 2016

All Saint's Day

All Saint's Day

download (1).jpg

If I could choose a saint, I would choose St. Mary, the Blessed Virgin Mother of God.


I chose her because she is the Mother of Jesus, she is a very caring Mother who loves and cares for all of us and especially, Jesus. We are all important to her so, we all love her in our heart and in our mind. For this, it means that she is also important for us  and for all people in the world. She is also the Patron Saint of humanity, which means us and all the people who lived or who are still living in this world.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Room 8! My name is Rosrine, I'm from St Pius x Catholic School. I really enjoyed reading this, and why you picked Mary. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Rosrine, I'm really glad you like it and may I ask, who is the saint you would choose if you have a chance?

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete