Pages

Friday 4 March 2016

Adventure Park by Kayla



Adventure park!
Who
Where
When
How
Why
What
Me
Cousins
Aunty
Uncle
Adventure park.
January 30th- Wednesday
Two cars.
To explore different places around Melbourne.
To have fun at adventure park.

On Wednesday the 30th of January, my family and I decided to explore new places.  We all thought of  ‘Adventure Park’,  it’s a  water park, plus a cool  normal park too.

Once I was ready and packed,  my aunt dropped me off  to my cousins house ,so that I could with them to Adventure Park. When the car was packed, we decided on a game to play while we were driving but in the end, we instead told riddles and jokes to each other. We stopped to get some food at a dairy next to the theme park.

After a while, I got so excited, I was like a  hyper monkey!  While we were standing in the line I was embarrassing myself by dancing and singing out loud. When we entered the gate I saw lots of rides and slides that looked amazing. We first looked for a spot, however it was hard because all the tables were occupied,  sadly for us we had to sit under a tree.

The first ride we took was the biggest slide called, ‘Gold rush’. It was so steep,right from the very beginning,  that I thought was going to fall before the light turned green.   Ring, the green light went!. I shut my eyes tightly and clung to the mat!  The ride was so bumpy I was flying across the slide.

Next, it was time for the water park.  There were buckets filled with water that fell on you and splashed all around. There was also small slides for kids and a pirate ship up stairs.

After a few more rides, we were all exhausted from walking around.We decided to eat some cupcakes and chips. After we eaten,  we decided to go on one last ride, which was known as the ‘Cyclone’. This ride had twirls and buckets. However, when I went on with my cousin Ravaughn she was at first, so scared. The combined weight o the two boosted our speed and we swirled around into this big hole down to smaller slides and finally  into a big pool which was too deep for us.

Fortunately the life guards were there to help us!   Today was exhausting and awesome at the same time.

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic narrative Kayla. Impressive.

    ReplyDelete