Pages

Wednesday 22 April 2015

Another fun time with family - by Celeste

On Saturday my family and I went to bowling. We were all really excited when  we arrived there, to play bowling and later laser strike. We decided to play laser strike because it was right next to bowling.

After we hopped out of the car and I ran inside and waited at a table. When my family finally got in I ran again but this time I ran up to the Arcade. The reason I ran up to the Arcade is because if you win a lot of tickets then you will have enough to buy a toy. But when I asked my mum and dad they said “We can’t because we have to use the money on dinner after bowling” then I said “fine let’s just go and play then”. When we found the space with our names on the board we started to play. It was my turn first because my name was on the board first. Before I threw the bowling ball I tried to aim for the middle pin so I could get all of them down.

When I focused the threw the bowling ball I almost hit the 1st pin but I got the pin on the right side of the first pin. It was 5 pins that I hit down. I concentrated again then I threw the bowling ball I got a spare. But the only reason I got the spare  was because I had the bumper walls. Bumper walls is the thing that covers  both sides so that I won’t get the ball out. I felt really lucky because I was the only one with the bumper walls. My brother said to my mum “how come the ball didn’t go out on Celeste’ turn” and my mum said “because she has the bumper walls” then my brother said “oh”. Then it was my brothers  turn but it was weird because he got a strike straight away.

Next was my sister’s turn she had a spare it was like we were all lucky. My mum went to go throw and she got a all 9 down except for one then she tried to throw again and she got it which means that she got a spare. After was my dad’s turn he was the same as Carlos he got a strike. After we played laser strike. My name was Hornet, my sister’s one was Bumblebee, my brother’s was Flash, my mum’s was Phoenix and my dad’s name was Juggernaut.

My colour was yellow, my sister’s was gold, my brother’s was red, my mum’s colour was maroon and my dad’s colour was grey. My dad was going for my mum, my sister was going for my brother my mum and I was going for everyone. I scored 365 my mum scored 487, my dad scored 978, my sister scored 476 and my brother scored 888. When we got out the T.V in the next room that we went in said that my dad won. So when we waited near the car we were all very sweaty. After we hopped in the car and went home.


I had so much fun, I wish that we could do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment