Pages

Friday 29 May 2015

The Big Chase

The Big Chase!

About a month ago I was walking back to my house from the Panmure Library at 4:45pm.
Then when I got to my street I heard a bark and when I looked back I saw a big brown pit bull. It was probably the size of a “34” inch TV.

I sprinted as fast as I could around cars, behind trees and on the road.  Fortunately for me,  the owner heard the dog barking and recognised that something was not right and came out of the house and called the pit bull in. The relief I felt at that moment when I realised that it was not longer heading for me, was unbelievable!  Not surprisingly the speed that I was moving  slowed and I started to walk again.  My mind and body were not over the shock,  I was in colossal shock, my heart was pounding like a V6 engine.

When I got home I told my mum and dad about it. I have heard reports about people, mostly children, some even younger that me, being attacked by this type of dog and after this experience, I think  that every pit bull in the world must be professionally trained because they can be very vicious animals.

Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment