Pages

Friday 17 February 2017

Science with Bubbles!

Wow! Do you know how to blow a bubble into another?

Today on the 16th of February 2017 Room 8 and I went to the Pakuranga Intermediate school for technicraft . What I have learned from Technicraft was how to blow a bubble into another bubble inside the bubble. A bubble is in a bubble inside another. After that Miss Gawith who is my science teacher gave us some materials. Our materials were 1 container and straws. Then Miss Gawith added the 100 millilitres of water into our container. When I blew a bubble it kept on making a Caterpillar. Today I really had a fun day.

4 comments:

  1. My name is Tania and I am one of the Manaiakalani Outreach Facilitators. I live in Whangarei, a couple of hours North of where you live in Auckland. I am the lucky person that gets to organise Tuhi Mai Tuhi Atu so I will be checking out your blog regularly and leaving you some comments too. It's great to see you sharing your learning from Technicraft at Pakuranga Intermediate. WOW I can't believe yo umade a caterpillar out of bubbles! Was it tricky? Can you tell me a little bit about the technique of how you blow a bubble inside a bubble so I can give it a try.
    Ngā mihi nui
    Tania

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora, My name is Meesha and I go to Saint Patrick's School Greymouth. Wow the bubbles look fun and very interesting. But maybe next time you could try to explain it more easy because at the start it was hard to understand it, I was confused when you repeated the words. I cant wait until I'm a Year 7 & 8 and be able to go to science!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi im Pepa from St Patrick's Greymouth. And no I dont know how to blow a bubble into another but i would love to learn. Your tips will help. the one thing you could improve on is the maybe looking over your writing. Good job thanks bye

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi i'm Kaylee from St Patricks Greymouth. It sounds like you had a lot of fun. I never knew you could blow a bubble into a bubble. maybe next time, when your writing double check it, because I found it a little hard to understand what you were saying. But other than that great job.

    ReplyDelete